Novaquark currently develops Dual Universe, an ambitious and continuous single-shard sandbox MMORPG. Taking place in a vast Sci-Fi universe, the game focuses on emergent gameplay with player-driven in-game economy, politics, trade, and warfare. Players can freely modify the voxel-based universe by creating structures, spaceships, or giant orbital stations, giving birth to empires and civilizations. The company developed several proprietary technologies like its innovative Continuous Single-Shard Cluster (CSSC) server solution, as well as a state-of-the-art voxel engine and procedural generation tools. Dual Universe successfully ran the 3rd largest worldwide Kickstarter campaign for a video game in 2016.
Formed by veterans from Sony, Apple, Aldebaran Robotics and more, Novaquark is recruiting the best talents to help make Dual Universe a reality.
You will mainly use social media channels to reach out to gamers, influencers, bloggers, and youtubers, and develop their interest for Dual Universe; you will also connect with gaming communities who may be interested in the game outside of social media, be it on Reddit, external forums, offline events, or any other relevant destination.
As a great team player, you will work closely with our team of Community Managers and, whenever needed, help them nurture our existing community to drive traffic, engagement, and brand loyalty, and encourage our players to become ambassadors.
This is an exciting position in which you will be at the heart of spreading the word about a true gaming revolution!
- Grow the game’s community, as measured in particular by the size and level of engagement of our social media channels, and by our traffic
- Connect with influencers and potential players by establishing an ongoing dialogue and creating lasting interest for Dual Universe
- Develop and execute innovative plans, programs, and strategies to increase the online and offline reach of the game’s audience
- Create and publish content on our official social media channels with a high level of quality and engagement, and in accordance with the communication calendar
- Drive and monitor conversation around the game on all social media platforms and relevant external online destinations (Reddit, external forums…)
- Report hurdles, issues, and risks preventing the growth of the game’s community, and propose actionable ideas to circumvent them
- Manage and analyze performance/progression of our official communication platforms
- Deliver regular updates to the company, informing of sentiment and reactions about the game on social media and within online communities
- Collaborate with partners (fan-sites, influencer and other relevant parties) to promote our communication efforts.
- Hands-on, proven experience in developing social media channels and communities at a fast pace
- A social media native with an in-depth understanding of all social platforms, their audiences, and their differences
- A passionate gamer with a strong knowledge of MMO games
- Constantly in tune with social media and video game/entertainment trends
- Exceptional writing skills in English and practical experience in writing/editing content for social media platforms and community sites like Reddit
- Ability to adapt writing and tone based on context, channels, and audience
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills to interact with external partners and the community
- Good analytical and reporting skills, with solid attention to detail
- Self-motivated and having the ability to develop new initiatives, as well as manage multiple tasks with limited supervision.
If you are interested, please send us your CV at: email@example.com