In this position, you will play a key role in developing the online community of our ambitious Sci-Fi MMO, Dual Universe. Though in early development stages, the game already has a dedicated and passionate community, and we need you to help us grow that community beyond the current audience.
You will mainly use social media channels to reach out to gamers, influencers, bloggers and youtubers, and engage them with Dual Universe; you will also connect with our future players wherever they are, be it on Reddit, external forums, offline events or any other relevant destination.
As a great team player, you will work closely with our team of Community Managers and, whenever needed, help them nurture our existing community to drive traffic, engagement and brand loyalty, and influence our users to become ambassadors.
This is an exciting position in which you will be at the heart of spreading the word about a true gaming revolution!
- Grow the game’s community, as measured in particular by the size and level of engagement of our social media channels, and by our traffic.
- Connect with influencers and potential players by establishing an ongoing dialogue and creating lasting interest for Dual Universe.
- Develop and execute innovative plans, programs and strategies to increase the online and offline reach of the game’s audience.
- Create and publish content on our official social media channels with a high level of quality and timeliness.
- Dive and monitor conversation on all social media platforms and relevant external online destinations (Reddit, external forums…).
- Report hurdles, issues and risks preventing the growth of the game’s community, and propose actionable ideas to circumvent them.
- Manage and analyze performance/progression of our official communication platforms.
- Collaborate with partners (fan-sites, influencer and other relevant parties) to promote our communication efforts.
- Work closely with Community Managers to synchronize plans, and provide them editorial guidance and coaching when needed.
- Deliver regular community updates to the company, informing of community sentiment and reactions.
- Other community related responsibilities, as assigned.
- Hands-on, proven experience in developing social media channels and communities at a fast pace.
- A social media native with an in-depth understanding of all social platforms, their audiences and their differences.
- A passionate gamer with a strong knowledge of MMO games.
- Constantly in tune with social media and video game/entertainment trends.
- Exceptional writing skills in English and practical experience in writing/editing spotless articles/posts for the web.
- Ability to adapt writing and tone based on context, channels and audience.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills to interact with external partners and the community.
- Good analytical and reporting skills, with a good attention to details.
- Self-motivated and having the ability to develop new initiatives as well as manage multiple tasks with limited supervision.