To show you the game’s current progress, here is a rundown of the features available in this version:
- The server has been fully wiped!
Position, currency, inventory, constructs, and planet topology have all been reset.
- Alioth has been completely revamped.
he planet has been redesigned with a new topology, new biomes, new assets, and a surface four times its original size!
- Ore generation has been completely revamped.
New Alioth brings 15 never before seen ore types (3 for each of the 5 tiers), which you can scan for and mine on all planets.
- Server and voxel technology have been fully revised.
Several performance, stability, and architectural changes have been made.
- Added several changes to the first time user experience.
You will now be transported from the Arkship’s bridge to a market hub where you’ll receive a free blueprint and begin your adventure.
- Added Large and Extra Large Rocket Boosters.
While these are rather fuel-hungry, they’ll take you very far, very quickly.
- Added Small Anti-Gravity Units.
These elements allow you to hover at altitudes over 1 km at no fuel cost (we’re still testing this behavior). Although they’re notably expensive, they allow for the efficient carrying of heavy loads.
- Added many new decorative elements:
- Shuttered Windows (XS, S, M, L)
- Pipes (Corner, Cross, Line 01, Line 02, Line 03, Line 04)
- Wooden Furnitures (Coffee Table, Wardrobe, Sofa, Chair, Armchair, Dresser, Medium Table, Large Table)
- Wing Tips (S, M, L)
- Sink, Shower, Toilets, and Urinal
- Hull Decorative Elements (A, B, C)
The Novaquark team.