A normal Territory Unit can be deployed on any Territory Tile (in Arkship Secure Areas, Moon Secure Areas or Unsecure Areas).
Sanctuary Territory Units are Territory Units with limited powers: they can only be used to claim a Territory Tile in Moon Secure Areas (MSA).
Reminder about the Territory Tiles in MSA
- There aren’t any valuable resources on Territory Tile grounds.
- A moon having a Moon Secure Area is called a Sanctuary Moon.
- A Moon Secure Area completely covers the Sanctuary Moon.
- They can be claimed by a Normal Territory Unit or a Sanctuary Territory Unit.
- Territories in MSA are designed to give a safe home to any player where he will be able to gather and store all his assets, roleplay, trade, or produce items and constructs in a safe environment.
Limitations to Sanctuary Territory Units
- Sanctuary Territory Units are bound to account.
- Only one Sanctuary Unit can be deployed per Sanctuary Moon.
- A Sanctuary Territory Unit can't be fired upon once deployed (because it’s deployed in a MSA).
- A Sanctuary Territory Unit cannot be looted if it was in the inventory when the character died.
- A Sanctuary Territory Unit located in the inventory when the character dies isn't lost but remains unavailable for some time.
(there will be a timer)
- Each of your characters will start with the ability to deploy only one Territory Unit at a time (whether it's a Normal one or a Sanctuary one). If you want your character being able to deploy more Territory Units, you will have to train a specific skill.