Following up the release of the r0.8 preview during January 26th test (previous changelog is still available here), you'll find below the new bugfixes & improvements in this complete new build!
Additional content and functions
- Added some outpost-themed decorative elements: stackable pipes, safety barriers, reinforced windows and a large hangar door.
- Improved chat window (it’s now a bit bigger).
- Improved chat font readability.
- Fixed a bug where players would respawn at the Arkship after logging in.
- Fixed a bug where chat scrolling wouldn’t respond.
- Fixed a bug where links would always display in a transparent color.
- Fixed dynamic construct fetching and printing so they now fall upon appearing.
- Fixed a bug where high chat activity would cause network lag.
- Fixed a bug where incoming chat messages would indefinitely stack, causing performance issues.
- Fixed a bug where server messages would get lost before reaching player clients.
- Fixed a bug where the login page text fields would be unexpectedly highlighted.
- Fixed a bug where the game would turn unresponsive after performing a “Force Respawn”.
- Fixed a few occasional low-level crashes.
- Tutorial workshops may be temporarily inaccessible for February 3rd test (to be confirmed).
- There may be some unexpected instability, due to multiple changes in the version.
- Check marks for Settings are not displayed.
- It’s possible to “glitch through” the start room’s window without using the teleporter.