- Contacting us
- For the purpose of the applicable Data Protection Law, the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us on our Website is NOVAQUARK with a capital share of 129.711,16 euros, SAS incorporated under French Law (company number: 799 791 926) before French Trade and Companies Register of Paris, whose registered office is 130 rue de Lourmel, 75015 Paris, France.
130 rue de Lourmel
Web contact form : http://community.dualthegame.com/contact
Phone: +33 (0)9 67 48 04 04
- The information we collect from you
- To give you the best experience on this Website, NOVAQUARK may collect personal information from you. The information we collect includes but is not limited to:
- (a) information that you provide us: first name, last name, email address, postal address, purchases, pseudonym.
- (b) information about your usage of the Website, including but not limited to your IP address (an IP address is a numeric address that is assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider and can be used to identify your computer when you log on), browser type, screen resolution, length of visit, number of page views and generally tracking your movements around the Website. We may use an analytics service provider for website traffic analysis to collect this information. This information may also be collected by cookies that are installed by the Website. Please see the section on cookies below for more information.
- (c) information about you from e-mails or letters that you send to us, including personal information that you voluntarily submit to us via e-mail when contacting customer services. For example, we provide on this Website a link through which an online visitor can send an e-mail to our technical support staff addressing any issue a user encounters with the NOVAQUARK Website;
- (d) other aggregated information collected passively by NOVAQUARK in the form of logs (files that record website activity, including but not limited to how many "hits" a particular web page is getting, sometimes referred to as "click-through data") which are generated anonymously; and
- (e) any other information which you may voluntarily provide to us.
- Under Decree No. 2011-219 of 25 February 2011 on the conservation and reporting of data to identify any person who contributed to the creation of online content, User is informed that the Website hoster shall keep for a year period from the date of creation of content for each operation contributing to the creation of content:
- The identifier of the connection to the origin of the communication;
- The identifier assigned by the information system content, subject of the transaction;
- The types of protocols used to connect to the service and for the transfer of content;
- The nature of the transaction;
- The date and time of the transaction;
- The identifier used by the author of the transaction when it was provided.
- Upon termination of the contract or closing the account, the hoster must also keep for one year from the date of termination of the contract or closing the account information when subscribing to a contract (order) by User or when creating an account, namely:
- At the time of account creation: the identifier of this connection;
- The full name or business name;
- Associated postal addresses;
- The pseudonyms used;
- E-mail addresses or associated account;
- Telephone numbers;
- The password and the data to verify or modify it, in their latest updated version.
- How we use your information
- (a) in order to register you as a user of this Website and/or to provide services to you;
- (b) to process payment for the Packs which you purchase from us on the Website;
- (c) to help us understand customer trends and patterns and to ensure that content on our Website is presented in the most effective way (including but not limited to assessing overall site activity, tracking interest in particular portions of the Website, identifying the type of browser you are using, assessing any troubleshoot technical concerns and generally administering, improving and developing our Website);
- (d) to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Website. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing at the address above, or contacting us through the Website contact form or, alternatively, by following the procedure to 'unsubscribe' that is specified in the marketing communication that you receive;
- (e) to respond to any queries you may have including but not limited to any emails or letters you send to customer service. This information is used by NOVAQUARK for the sole purpose of responding to your question. Although most e-mail messages are deleted immediately after they are responded to, in certain cases hard copies or data from certain e-mail correspondence may be kept on file for security purposes. Any such copy or data will be stored in a secure location, and information from these messages will not be used for marketing purposes; and
- (f) to register the termination of the access to the Website; and
- (g) for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can constantly improve services that we provide. Your data, together with that of other users of this Website, may be aggregated (e.g. by postcode or age) for the purpose of building statistical and analytical reports. At no time will your data be individually identifiable in such reports.
- What happens if I choose not to give my personal information?
- If you choose not to submit personal information when requested, you may not be able to access the services on the Website and subscribe Packs.
- You are free to simply browse the Website without registering your personal details. However, by using the Website in this way you expressly consent to us collecting certain information about your computer and to our use of this information, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing this information is used to report aggregate information to third parties including advertisers, business partners and sponsors and for other system administration purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not personally identify any individual. For the same reason, we may also obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file (as described in section 5 below) to the extent that you have expressly agreed to the use of this cookie file. You are also informed that you may decide to subsequently oppose to such use, through the Website contact form or by setting your website browser to refuse all cookies.
- When you visit the Website, subject to your express consent, we may send "cookies" to your computer primarily to enhance your on-line experience. "Cookies" are small files or record-keeping devices that websites often store on a user's computer in order to identify them as a unique customer and store personal preferences as well as technical information. Cookies allow us to monitor website traffic, improve the Site's usability and to personalise the content of the Website for you.
- Information sharing
- The information that you disclose while visiting the Website will be collected and processed by us or by a data processor acting on our behalf. Your personal information shall be automatically collected by and stored on secure servers owned and operated by Third party data processor appointed on our behalf.
- HEROKU is the hoster of the Website and is located in the USA. NOVAQUARK ensures an adequate level of protection of your information as HEROKU has adhered to the Privacy Shield and complies with European Union data privacy law.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to that information. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of this Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share a password with anyone.
- Links, advertisers, third party sponsors & Ad-servers
- Occasionally, the Website may contain links to other websites where information practices may be different to ours. For example, if you "click" on a banner advertisement, the "click" may take you off this Website. This includes links from advertisers, channel sponsors and partners that may use our logos as part of a co- branding agreement. You should consult these third party websites privacy notices and terms and conditions as we are not responsible for and have no control over and accept no liability for information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third
- Although absolute security cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, please be assured that we take reasonable steps in line with legal and technical developments to guard against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under NOVAQUARK's control. We will continue to maintain and improve these measures over time. Personal information collected by NOVAQUARK and potential third party data processors appointed on our behalf is stored in secure operating environments that are designed so as not to be available to the public.
- Access to your information
- You can contact us at any time through the Website contact form and request to see the personal information we have collected through this Website, which relates to you, and to ask us to make any necessary changes to correct or update your information. To protect your privacy and security we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access.
- Opting out
- You may at any time de-register from the Website and have your personal information, removed from the NOVAQUARK database, through the Website contact form. We will then remove your registration details from our database and inform you once this has been done.
- Questions and complaints
Last updated: September 15, 2017